DUROPROOF PU BLACK ECO
Regular price $165.00
DUROPROOF™ PU BLACK ECO is a high quality, superior performance single component liquid that cures to rapidly to form a polyurethane membrane that is tack-free, high modulus, tough, and flexible. For non exposed use only.
Use Area :
- Excellent flexibility
- One component
- Good adhesion to a wide range of substrate .
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Decrease in construction cost and time .
- Can be applied as a single const finish at 1mm thickness
- Tack-free cure & walkable overnight
- Excellent toughness.
- Low odour, low VOC
- Complies with Green Star requirements
- Good abrasion and tear resistance
- Class III - elongation as per AS/NZ 4858 High build application is possible
Use Area :
- Planter box internals and retaining walls
- Roof and Deck areas that are to be paved over with a sand bed, ballasted or otherwaise covered without bonding
- Landscaped decks.
- Reinforced concrete and fibrous cement sheeting floors in bathrooms and laundries.
- Waterproofing beneath screeds on decks, balconies, and podium levels prior to the application of a variety of surface finishes, such as tiles