Duromastic Duroarmor 15Ltr
DUROARMOR is a high build siloxane modified acrylic waterproof and UV resistant liquid membrane. The acrylic system is based on materials with years of proven use. The product is used either for long-term facade waterproofing or as an architectural decorative coating. It can also be used as a protective coating over mineral chip bitumen membranes. It is highly resistant to weathering, fungi and algae. Although the membrane is waterproof it allows the substrate to breathe, reducing the risk of blistering. It protects against damage from weather, UV and sea salts, and is an anti-carbonation coating.
- UV stable, weather resistant
- Water-based, non hazardous
- Protects against damage by UV, CO carbonation, water and salt chlorides
- Tintable to 100's of colours in flat & low sheen
- Permanently flexible with low dirt pickup
- Application by brush, roller and airless spray
- Good crack bridging capability
- Tropical level of Mould, fungi, bacteria and algae resistant
- Environmentally friendly, low odour and VOC compliant.
- Easily maintained and repaired
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, fibrous cement , timber, water based paints, aged gal. PVC, timber, colorbond, aged alkyd, bitumen
- Concrete, brick, blockwork and render walls, parapets, balconies and facades
- Bitumen roof top coating
- As a colour topcoat for Duroroof, Duromastic AC & P15.